World Energy Services provides ‘start-to-finish’ first, second or third party inspection services along with expert maintenance management programs for construction and installations that you can rely on. Our detailed processes and pro-active approach ensures your projects have the optimal manpower in place, resulting in the project being completed to the specifications requested and within time and budget.
Our team of quality inspectors are able to conduct all types of mechanical and electrical inspections that are required and stipulated by the client’s contract and assignment. When undertaking a project, each of our Quality Inspectors adheres to contractual specifications, codes and global standards.
Every project is different, with this in my mind we offer a wide range of bespoke Quality Inspectors enabling us to tailor the best solution possible for your project needs.
As a company, we pride ourselves on providing full transparency and comprehensive reporting on each contract we undertake. A client may request for review all reports, formats and results at any juncture. Due to our strategic locations throughout South East Asia, we can perform vendor visits at any stage of a project, be it internal department audits or full company ISO 9001 2015 audits.
Drawing on our extensive industry knowledge along with the expertise of our management teams, World Energy Services offer a full range of inspection services.
QUALITY ASSURANCE SERVICES
- Quality department audits ISO 9001 2015
- Review/Develop company Inspection Test Plans (ITP’s)
- Review/Develop job specific quality check lists
- Review/Develop quality procedures, method statements and reporting
- Review/Develop welding PQR and WPS.
QUALITY CONTROL SERVICES
- Provide job specific highly skilled quality inspectors and administration (Man power)
- 3rd party inspections
- Vendor inspections
- Job specific walk downs and punch listing
- Front end welding, mechanical, coatings inspections
- Electrical and Instrument inspectors
- Installation inspectors
- Receiving and warehouse inspectors
- Tool and machine calibration